Some recyclable materials may be subject to additional legal restrictions. Suncoast Metals adheres to all legal requirements, including necessitating proper documentation for restricted materials, which may include requesting receipt(s) to confirm ownership.
Below is a partial list of restricted materials as per current laws. Suncoast Metals employees will be happy to answer any questions you may have about recyclable items and related restrictions.
- Rail material.
- A utility hole cover.
- A shopping basket.
- A metal water meter.
- A tempest grind.
- A road sign, activity sign, or movement flag and its apparatuses and equipment.
- An electric light post or other utility structure and its installations, wires, and equipment that are promptly identifiable as associated with the utility structure.
- Communication, transmission, dissemination, and administration wire from a utility, including copper or aluminum transport bars, connectors, establishing plates or establishing cable.
- A burial marker or funeral vase.
- An authentic marker.
- Railroad gear, including, yet not restricted to, a tie plate, flag house, control box, switch plate, E clasp, or rail tie intersection.
- Any metal thing that is noticeably set apart upon sensible investigation with any the name, initials, or logo of a legislative substance, service organization, graveyard, or railroad.
- Copper, aluminum, or aluminum-copper consolidating or evaporator loop, including its tubing or poles, from a cooling or warming unit, barring curls from window aerating and cooling or warming units and engine vehicle ventilating or heating units.
- Aluminum or stainless steel holder or jug intended to hold propane for energizing forklifts.
- A stainless steel brew barrel.
- An exhaust system or any nonferrous part of an exhaust system unless acquired as a significant aspect of an engine vehicle.
- Metallic wire that has been signed in entire or to a limited extent to evacuate protection.
- A control valve or an FDC valve that is mainly utilized on structures for access to water to extinguish fires.
- A metal sprinkler head utilized as a part commercial agriculture.
- A metal or bronze business consumable water reverse preventer valve that is ordinarily used to keep reverse of consumable water from business structures into metropolitan residential water benefit frameworks.